Yes, 2016 brought many challenges, both foreseen and unforeseen- but we will persevere! The key is to look to your own personal and professional successes and focus on those...and that's just what we are going to do here!
In 2016, LS School of Music:
- Provided the HIGHEST quality music lessons possible to over 450 students!
- JUST TODAY, 11/18, we were awarded the Suwanee Small Business Excellence Award in the category of music instruction and teachers!
- Was named in the TOP 5 Best Businesses in all of Gwinnett County at the Pinnacle Small Business Awards (hosted by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce)!
- Brought on several new, amazing teachers and staff!
- Strived to provide the best customer service possible!
- Was named the BEST OF GWINNETT.
- Was named the BEST OF SUWANEE.
- Was named the BEST OF THUMBTACK.
- Had servant's hearts: Staff & Students packed over 40 shoeboxes full of gifts for children in need overseas through Operation Christmas Child/Samaritan's Purse.
- Had an AMAZING Spring Recital in April with over 220 participants, and will have an AMAZING Holiday Recital on December 3rd, with over 250 participants!
- Was THANKFUL for Referrals! We gave away an apple watch, Gwinnett Braves Tickets, a Kindle Fire, and will be giving away RINGLING BROS. BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS TICKETS next! Everytime one of our parents referred their friends to our school and they registered for lessons, they both received $25 Gift Certificates and were entered into drawings for these awesome prizes!
- Launched the "Music Masters" Star Awards Program. It is a resounding success. Our students are motivated & encouraged!
- Had students perform at Caffe Bene multiple times and conquer their nerves!
- Had the biggest Fall Festival to date! Over 200 students participated in our Fall Festival Assessment Week in October.
- Had not one, but 2 super fun Rocket Galaxy Games Parties!
- Had multiple students complete the "100 Days of Practice" Challenge. A HUGE accomplishment!
That's 16 positives right there that we are focused on. Nothing will bring us, or our students and parents down. LSSM students continually amaze us with their drive and accomplishments. It is true that we LOVE our students!
Enjoy the following slideshow full of pictures of our "Top 16 of 2016"!